Mobility Joint Plus NEM®
- Effective combination of NEM® (Natural Eggshell Membrane), Wokvel™ boswellia and bromelain
- Clinically shown to help relieve swelling and inflammation**
- Help relieve pain associated with osteoarthritis
- Provides relief from joint pain due to moderate intensity aerobic exercise as quickly as the first day**
Mobility Joint Plus NEM® contains an effective combination of natural eggshell membrane (NEM®) with bromelain and boswellia to help relieve joint pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation. Eggshell membrane is a natural source of combined collagen, glucosamine, chondroitin, and hyaluronic acid which are essential for maintaining healthy articular cartilage and the surrounding synovium.1 Multiple human clinical trials have shown eggshell membrane to be safe and effective in reducing pain and stiffness associated with osteoarthritis.2-4 Studies have also shown NEM® to be effective in reducing exercise-induced joint pain and stiffness from moderate intensity exercise.5
Additional ingredients in this formula include Wokvel™ Boswellia, bromelain, and vitamin C. Boswellia serrata has been used traditionally in both Ayurvedic and Herbal Medicine to treat swelling and inflammation. Bromelain is a well-known digestive aid and has been studied in clinical trials showing positive results in reducing both swelling and inflammation.6 Vitamin C helps protect against the damaging effects of oxidative stress caused by free radicals and offers support for the body's antioxidant defences. Mobility Joint Plus NEM® is an innovative formula offering a safe, effective strategy for reducing joint pain, stiffness, swelling and inflammation. This formula also provides a reduction in exercise-induced pain and discomfort allowing you to get back into your exercise regimen and reap the benefits regular exercise has to offer.
*Helps provide relief from joint pain due to moderate intensity aerobic exercise as quickly as the first day. Clinically proven to reduce joint pain in 7 to 10 days.
** Used in Herbal Medicine to help relieve swelling and inflammation.
® NEM is a trademark of ESM Technologies, LLC.
Wokvel™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc.
1. Ruff KJ, DeVore DP, Leu MD, Robinson MA. Clin Interv Aging. 2009; 4: 235-40.
2. Damjanov N, Novkovic S, Basaric M, Nikolic AK, Vagic K, et al. J Arthritis. 2019; 8(5): 287.
3. Kiers JL, Bult JHF. J Med Food. 2021 Mar; 24(3): 292-298.
4. Ruff KJ, Winkler A, Jackson RW, DeVore DP, Ritz BW. Clin Rheumatol. 2009 Aug; 28(8): 907-14.
5. Ruff KJ, Morrison D, Duncan SA, Back M, Aydogan C, et al. Clin Interv Aging. 2018 Feb 19;13:285-295.
6. Chakraborty AJ, Mitra S, Tallei TE, Tareq AM, Nainu F, et al. Life (Basel). 2021 Apr 6;11(4):317.
Medicinal Ingredients (per capsule):
NEM® Partially Hydrolysed Chicken Eggshell Membrane | 167 mg
Wokvel™ Boswellia (Boswellia serrata) Trunk Bark Oleogum Resin Std. Extract (40% boswellic acids) | 114 mg
Vitamin C (ascorbic acid/ascorbyl palmitate) | 25 mg
Stem Bromelain (from Ananas comosus var. comosus) | 20 mg/720000 FCC PU
Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Hypromellose, cellulose
®NEM is a trademark of ESM Technologies, LLC and is registered in the United States and other countries.
Wokvel™ is a trademark of Verdure Sciences, Inc. For IP Info, visit vs-corp.com/IP
Adults: Take 3 capsules daily with a meal or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Consult your healthcare practitioner for prolonged use.
Do not use if you have a known allergy to eggs or egg by-products. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant, breastfeeding, have gastrointestinal ulcer or are having surgery, or are taking antibiotics, anticoagulant or anti-inflammatory agents. Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if allergy, abdominal pain, heartburn, nausea, vomiting or diarrhoea occur. Keep out of the reach of children. Use only if safety seal is intact. Store in a cool, dry place. Contents may not fill package in order to accommodate required labeling. Please rely on stated quantity.