800 mg of EFA per capsule
• Provides 525 mg of EPA and 275 mg of DHA per capsule
• Helps support cognitive health and brain function
• Helps to maintain cardiovascular health and reduce serum triglycerides
• Helps promote a healthy mood balance
Omega 800 capsules contain a mixture of anchovy and sardine oils with an EPA to DHA ratio of 1.9:1, which is ideal for maintaining cardiovascular health and promoting a healthy mood balance. In a placebo-controlled clinical trial conducted on 68 healthy medical students, fish oil supplementation for 12 weeks significantly improved mood scores, and reduced serum levels of the pro-inflammatory cytokine interleukin-6 (IL-6).1 Promoting normal IL-6 levels may also help in the maintenance of cardiovascular health.2
1. Kiecolt-Glaser JK, Belury MA, Andridge R, Malarkey WB, Glaser R. Brain Behav Immun. 2011; 25(8): 1725–173.
2. Yan AT, Yan RT, Cushman M, Redheuil A, Tracy RP, Arnett DK et al. insights from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis. European Heart Journal. 2010; 31: 875-882.
EACH SOFTGEL CONTAINS: Fish Oil (Anchovy, Sardine and Mackerel) ..................... 1250 mg Yielding EPA (Eicosapentaenoic Acid) . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . 500 mg DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid)............................. 250 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Capsule (fish gelatin [tilapia and basa], glycerin,purified water), natural orange fiavour, mixed tocopherols concentrate Contains: Fish
Recommended Dose: Adults and Adolescents (12 years and older): Take 1 softgel 2 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.