Adaptogenic herbal support
• Temporarily relieves symptoms of stress, such as mental fatigue and sensation of weakness
• Supports cognitive function, such as mental focus and mental stamina
• Promotes antioxidant defence
• Provides 300 mg of rhodiola root extract per day
Rhodiola 150 provides rhodiola, an adaptogenic herb used in traditional Herbal Medicine.1 Rhodiola helps to temporarily relieve symptoms of stress (such as mental fatigue and the sensation of weakness) by decreasing mediators of stress responses, including the stress hormone cortisol.1 By mediating neurotransmitter activity, rhodiola also supports cognitive function, including mental focus and stamina.1 Recent clinical trials have demonstrated that daily supplementation with 100-200 mg of rhodiola extract significantly supports mental and physical well-being during stress, regulates work-related fatigue, and provides antioxidant protection.2-4
1. Hung, SK, Perry, R, Ernst, E. Phytomedicine. 2011; 18: 235–244.
2. Spasov, AA, Wikman, GK, Mandrikov, VB, Mironova, A, Neumoin, VV. Phytomedicine, 2000; 7(2): 85-89.
3. Darbinyan, V, Kteyan, A, Panossian, A, Gabrielian, E, Wikman, G, Wagner, H. Phytomedicine. 2000; 7(5): 365–371.
4. Skarpanska-Stejnborn, A, Pilaczynska-Szczesniak, L, Basta, P, Deskur-Smielecka, E. International Journal of Sport Nutrition and Exercise Metabolism. 2009; 19: 186-199.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: Rhodiola (Rhodiola rosea) Root Std. Extract (3% Rosavins, 1% Salidroside) .........................150 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose
Recommended Adult Dose: Take 2 capsules daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Avoid taking before bedtime.
Risk Information: Do not use this product if you have bipolar disorder or bipolar spectrum disorder. Consult your healthcare practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, or taking antidepressant medication, birth control pills or hormone replacement therapy (HRT). Consult your healthcare practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen. Stop use if irritability or insomnia occurs.