Webinar: Whole Body Health: Genestra HMF Probiotic Innovations and Evidence supporting GI, Immune and the Aging Brain, October 18, 2023
Whole Body Health: Genestra HMF Probiotic Innovations and Evidence supporting GI, Immune and the Aging Brain
Wednesday, October 18, 2023
Over recent years, there has been an explosion of probiotics that claim to retain potency. The critical questions are: Are all probiotics equal? How have technical advances increased stability? And what should the selection criteria be? Please join us as Dr. Plummer, Ph.D., discusses new Genestra HMF probiotics and addresses key questions that distinguish fact from myth. This presentation will reinforce foundational concepts for intestinal inequalities and highlight compelling emerging evidence of the impact of probiotics on cognitive and immune function, mood, and the aging brain.
Dr. Plummer will provide a solid argument that probiotics should be considered an important daily dietary supplement for everyone, and provide:
- A greater awareness of how to select a probiotic from the hundreds currently available
- Up-to-date evidence for benefits of probiotic use in many aspects of daily practice
- Evidence for use of specific probiotics in aspects of health traditionally considered beyond the scope of probiotic intervention
Continuing Education Credits
- Eligible for 1.5 CONO Category B Credits (ON)
- Eligible for 1.5 CNPBC Category C CE hours (BC)
- Eligible for 1.5 credits (AB)
- Eligible for 1.5 MNA Category B Hours (MB)
- 1.5 SANP Category C Hours (SK)
- 1.5 ANAQ Hours (QC)
A .pdf file will be emailed prior to the live webinar.