- Helps to maintain and support cardiovascular health
- Helps to reduce frequency of migraine headaches and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic
- An antioxidant for the maintenance of good health
- Naturally derived from yeast fermentation
Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a fat-soluble nutrient that acts as an electron carrier in the mitochondrial electron transport chain. It is also a key intracellular antioxidant, protecting phospholipids and mitochondrial membranes against damage caused by lipid peroxidation.1
CoQ10 helps to minimize occurrence of migraine headaches, possibly through the promotion of normal mitochondrial function, as mitochondrial dysfunction has been identified as a potential contributing factor in migraine pathogenesis. In adult participants with a history of migraines, daily supplementation with 150 mg of CoQ10 was well-tolerated and significantly reduced migraine attack frequency as well as number of days with headaches in comparison to placebo treatment.2
CoQ10’s antioxidant actions help in the maintenance and support of heart health. Numerous clinical studies suggest that CoQ10 supports healthy blood flow and heart muscle function.3,4
1. Niklowitz P, Sonnenschein A, Janetzky B, Andler W, Menke T. Int J Biol Sci. 2007 April;3(4): 257-62.
2. Rozen TD, Oshinsky ML, Gebeline CA, Bradley KC, Young WB, et al. Cephalalgia. 2002 Mar;22(2):137-41.
3. Soja AM, Mortensen SA. Mol Aspects Med. 1997;18 Suppl:S159-68.
4. Rosenfeldt FL, Haas SJ, Krum H, Hadj A, Ng K, et al. J Hum Hypertens. 2007 Apr;21(4):297-306.
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS: Coenzyme Q10 (yeast fermentation)....... 120 mg Non-Medicinal Ingredients: Cellulose, hypromellose
Recommended Adult Dose: For Migraine Prophylaxsis:Take 1 capsule 2 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner. Use for at le ast 3 months to see benecial eects. For Cardiovascular Health and Antioxidant: Take 1 capsule 1-2 times daily or as recommended by your healthcare practitioner.
Risk Information: Consult your healthcar e practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding, taking blood pressure medication or blood thinners. Consult your healthcar e practitioner if migraine frequency increases and associated nausea and vomiting persist or worsen.