UNDA Numbered Compounds: Patient Assessment, Evaluation and Practical Application (please scroll down to access the On Demand Recordings)
Complimentary On-Demand Webinar Series
UNDA Numbered Compounds: Patient Assessment, Evaluation and Practical Application - 7 sessions
Please join us for this on-demand education addressing UNDA Numbered Compounds, presented by Dr. Dickson Thom, ND, DDS.
Level #1: Introduction and Preliminary Case Management (3 sessions)
- Foundational concepts and successful integration of Unda Numbered Compounds to support an evolving health paradigm
- Key principles of homeostasis and drainage
- Preliminary case management addressing physiological systems: GI, Nervous, Endocrine, Urinary, Respiratory, Cardiovascular, Musculoskeletal
Level #2: Intermediate Case Management (2 sessions)
Focusing on specific health challenges associated with individual systems, including;
- Digestive (including lipid metabolism, toxicity, IBS)
- Respiratory (pulmonary care)
- Nervous (sleeplessness)
- Endocrine (adrenal, PMS)
Level #3: Advanced Case Management (2 sessions)
Focusing on multiple organ system involvement of complex cases including:
- Immune (fatigue)
- Endocrine (reproductive health, adrenal/thyroid/hormonal health)
Please log in to access the recordings and download the PDF presentations.
These On Demand Recordings are available until August 31, 2023.